How to get Bardonecchia...
HOW TO GET BARDONECCHIA
- BY CAR: To get to Bardonecchia driving you can use the Highway/Autostrada A32 Torino - Bardonecchia (exit Bardonecchia) or the SS 24, 25 and 335 of the Susa Valley.
- BY TRAIN: Bardonecchia is easily reached by train on the railway line Turin - Bussoleno - Bardonecchia. www.trenitalia.it
- BY AIRPLANE: The nearest airport is the Sandro Pertini airport in Caselle (Turin). From there you can use the shuttle to the train station of Porta Nuova and then by train.
- BY CAR: From France You can reach Bardonecchia with the Motorway A43 Lyon - Chambéry - Torino (Bardonecchia exit).
- BY TRAIN: The railway line is the Lyon - Chambéry - Torino, stopping at the station Bardonecchia.
- BY AIRPLANE: Once arrived at Lyon Saint-Exupery, there is a shuttle to the station of Lyon-Dieu. From there you can go by train with the railway line Lyon - Chambéry - Torino to Bardonecchia station.